The CIRCFORBIO may collect USER’S identification data using certain technologies such as cookies. Cookies are small text files that are sent and stored on the USER’s hard disk, allowing websites [such as the present] to operate seamlessly and without technical abnormalities, to collect multiple USER options, to identify frequent users, to facilitate their access, and to collect data for the purpose of improving the content of the site. Cookies do not cause damage to users’ computers or to files stored on them. Cookies are used by the CIRCFORBIO to provide information to the USER, to process orders, and to allow advertising and educational content related to his / her interests and needs. They are absolutely necessary for the site to function properly and without interference, while it is explicitly stated that no access is gained to any document or file from the USER’s computer.
The Cookies’s categories are the following:
- Necessary Cookies, which are necessary for the proper website’s operation and the execution of its basic functions; without their use, the CIRCFORBIO can not offer the proper functioning of the website.
- Function Cookies, which remember the USER’s preferences while browsing, so that the CIRCFORBIO can propose the appropriate products based on the USER’s needs.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies collect information about the way the visitors use the website. They allow the CIRCFORBIO to see which pages are the most visited, inform the CIRCFORBIO in case they encounter a problem while navigating, etc. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor as the information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the way the site works.
- Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to provide ads related to the USER and their interests. They are also used to send ads or offers that meet their needs best, thus limiting unwanted and meaningless promotional messages. They also help the CIRCFORBIO to measure the effectiveness of its advertising campaigns.
- Cookies Analytics. It is a subset of the Function Cookies and provides the CIRCFORBIO the ability to evaluate the effectiveness of the website’s various functions, thereby continuously improving the experience offered to USERS.
The site may use Google Analytics features for display ads (e.g., remarketing, Google Display Network display reports, etc.). Using Ad Settings [click HERE], USERS can opt out of Google Analytics for display ads and also adjust ads from Google Display Network.
Third-party advertisers and other companies cooperating with the CIRCFORBIO cooperates may use their own Cookies to collect information relating to the USER’s activities on this site. These cookies are not controlled by the CIRCFORBIO.
This website may contain links or websites’ hyperlinks non related to the CIRCFORBIO. These websites may have their own privacy terms and conditions for which the CIRCFORBIO has no responsibility.